Saturday, November 10, 2012

My First Glamourbox

I finally received my Glamourbox this afternoon after nearly a month of waiting. I payed for the monthly subscription so I have the option to cancel it any time. I haven't decided yet if I'll renew my subscription. There's plenty of time to think about that in time for the December box. Anyhow, back to the box. The pink and white packaging is cute and girly and I just love what's inside. I know I'll be able to use most of the items. Though I'm not familiar with some of the brands, I'm more than willing to try them.

Here's what's inside the box:

1.) Eye of Horus Mascara
2.) Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Night Cream
3.) Yves Rocher Slimming Action Concentrate
4.) Ofra Cosmetics Lipstick Palette
5.) Bulgari Omnia Amethyste
6.) Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua

Bonus:

Bulgari Man
Burberry Sport 

If you girls want to receive lots of surprise items too, please visit Glamourbox and subscribe.













No comments: