Friday, November 23, 2012

Another Hallo Hallo Mall Purchase

I've been visiting the Hallo Hallo Mall everyday for a couple of months already and because of that, I've accumulated many points. So I decided to look around and use some of my points. I saw this really beautiful Yellow Knitted Batwing Black Buttons which I bought right away. The best thing about this purchase is the fact that I didn't pay a single cent. Even the shipping was covered. There were even some points left. 

I can't wait for my blouse to arrive. For the meantime, I'll continue visiting Hallo Hallo Mall everyday to pile up those points again.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for introducing me to HaloHalo Mall ! I never tried online shopping though but this is worth a try.

Anyway, I am inviting you to my blog giveaway. See you there ^_^

devmommy.com/devmommy-giveway/

Kenya Velasquez said...

i hope makarating sa iyo ang order mo, knowing hallo hallo mall 80% disappointing ang website na ito ..pero sabi nga..kun points lang pinambili mo eh then go..make sure that u are not paying money from your pocket :)

Kenya Velasquez said...

:) basta ba points lang pinambili mo eh..go go go..basta wag kang maglalabas from your pocket bcoz hallo hallo mall is 80% disappointing website