Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Bratty Bonita Laptop Bag


I absolutely love my Bratty Bonita laptop bag. I actually waited for more than two weeks for it to be delivered and was beginning to get anxious and irritated because the delivery date was only supposed to be for ten days. Plus, I only ordered one laptop bag for my 10.2" netbook. I was thinking why is it taking them so long to make a 12x10x4 bag? Anyhow, I forced myself to be patient some more. When my bag was finally delivered, all my doubts and irritation disappeared. It was beautifully done (well-crafted) and it's obviously very durable (I checked all the stitching, that's how OC I am, hahaha!). It has a lot of pockets/compartments including a place for my cellphone and iPod. It also doesn't look like your average laptop bag because it's very fashionable. If you wish, you can even use it as an ordinary bag. I'm actually thinking of buying another one. The P2,000 I paid for was definitely worth it (P1,800 for the bag and P200 for the shipping). You can check out their Multiply website to choose the design you want. Another thing I like about Bratty Bonita is that they have a lot of payment options. You can pay through Paypal, GCash, and bank deposit.






16 comments:

michymichymoo said...

Colorful bag, Love it! ;)

Liz said...

So chic and stylish. Will definitely look for something like this for my laptop.

Sumi Go said...

This is such a nice laptop bag! :) I only have 1 laptop bag which is from Case Logic. I love its sturdiness, but I wish I'd have a more fashionable laptop bag. Will definitely check Bratty Bonita.

Eileen said...

That's such a cool laptop bag, a definite standout from the usual black bags.

Eileen said...

That's such a cool laptop bag, a definite standout from the usual black bags.

Momgen said...

Cute bag...

Claire said...

So Cute! I love to have one..:)

Unknown said...

I love this color its so chic, but I find it so pricey

Trisha said...

Cute! Love the colors. I only have 2. HK and a violet one XD

REYAH said...

i love this...i hope they have a size for 8 inches netbook.

REYAH'S PAGE

Michelle said...

It's very nice indeed! I love the pattern and the red pockets. Super cute! :D

Lady Patchy said...

It looks like a signature purse and not a lappy bag. i like the red pockets,it is actually a classy design .And the price is very reasonable.

Badet Siazon said...

When I buy my laptop bag, I also want one as colorful as this.

Kero said...

Now that is an inspiring laptop bag. not too stiff like the harsh patent black we used to see.

Great find!

Kai Darul said...

omg. this is the laptop bag ive been wanting from bratty bonita. kaso ang mahal. T_T

http://kaidarul.com
http://kaidarul.com

Dianne said...

It took so long! Geez. Anyway, I love the bag!

-babyposh.info