Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My New Fave: Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Emulsion

My new favorite brand is definitely Shiseido. I now had the chance to try 2 of their products namely Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream and Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Emulsion. The former was a sample I got from Glamourbox while the latter I got from BDJ Box (subscribing to these boxes indeed has advantages!). I've been using the night emulsion for a week now and I must say that it's as effective as the night cream. My wrinkles are really less noticeable and that happening in such a short time is totally amazing.

The Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Emulsion also has a consistency that's velvety to the touch. It's easy to apply because it glides on your skin. Even just a small amount can fully moisturize your skin and make it silky smooth. So I know that the sample will probably last for a month and that gives me more time to save money since the full sized product is pricey. But as they say, if you want to look your best you gotta be willing to shell out some money. The fact that it does all its wonder while you're sleeping is one more thing that makes it a stand out and absolutely worth it.









No comments: