Monday, April 1, 2013

Fabulous Find at Tomato Online Store

Tomato's online store is currently having its clearance sale and most items are up for grabs at 50% off. I took advantage of this and bought myself a Classic Chic Bangle Set for only P150 (added P50 for the shipping). I can't believe I was able to buy a twelve-piece bracelet set for such a cheap price. You can choose from three colors (blue, silver, and white). I chose white. The set includes:

2-piece silver coated bangles
3-layer bracelet with white pearls and silver beads
5-layer brass bangles in silver and gold
Silver bangle with flower detail on front



Better visit Tomato right away since stocks are fast running out. They also have so many things in store for their customers like the one day Beach Boys Yard Sale with 20% off on all men's clothing and accessories (excluding slippers and watches).



No comments: