Friday, April 19, 2013

Pond's Age Miracle Day Cream Samples

I was pleasantly surprised to receive 5 sachets of Pond's Age Miracle Day Cream yesterday. I almost forgot about this Facebook promo that I joined in two months ago. It's the Love Yourself promo of Pond's for the month of February. Since I'm into anti-aging creams because of my age ( I'm in my 30's), I can definitely use these samples. Pond's is also one of my most trusted brands having used their Gold Radiance line. The Pond's Age Miracle line includes Cell ReGEN Facial Foam, Intensive Cell ReGEN Serum, Cell ReGEN Dual Action Eye Cream, Cell ReGEN Day Cream, BB+ Cream SPA 30++ PA, and Cell ReGEN Deep Action Night Cream.

They actually have a promo exclusively at Watsons wherein you can win a designer bag when you buy Pond's Age Miracle or Gold Radiance worth P500 (1 raffle ticket) and P1,000 (3 raffle tickets).

No comments: