Friday, March 21, 2014

Fun Shopping at Zalora

I've shopped at Zalora Philippines countless times and not once did I have any unfavorable experience. There're a lot of reasons why I love shopping there. Not only is it more convenient and easier, they also deliver fast which is important to me since I'm the type of person who doesn't like to wait too long. You'd only have to wait a day for items to be delivered. It's also a one-stop shop where you can buy everything you need which makes you save more money since you'd only have to pay a single shipping fee for all items you've ordered in one go. Furthermore, they have several payment options you can choose from. If you're dying to shop but don't have any cash, you can always use your credit card.

The last time I shopped at Zalora I bought two items namely Pond's Flawless White Re-brightening Night Treatment 50g (Php 340) and Tokei Women's Watch (Php 295). I was supposed to buy only the watch but since I ran out of night cream and didn't have time to drop by the mall, I bought the cream online. It really is an online store for busy people like me.   

The Pond's Flawless White Re-brightening Night Treatment has GenActiv formula which repairs, rejuvenates, and brightens skin. It actively lightens and evens out your complexion while you sleep. The Tokei Women's Watch I bought is a stylish, leather analog watch with gold toned stainless steel hardware encrusted with colored stones and further accentuated with gold toned chain accents. I love that I can wear it anywhere and on any occasion.


No comments: