Friday, March 28, 2014

Swish and My Coming Summer Adventure

My friends and I were talking the other day about where to go for our annual summer vacation trip. We have been to many places here in the Philippines as well as overseas but strangely we have never thought of going to El Nido, Palawan. So I suggested that we should go there this time around. I already did a little research on El Nido and found out that there are many beaches to visit there and things to do like island hopping, sunset viewing, food tripping, scuba diving etc.

It is important to make a checklist of all the things that you will be bringing to the beach. There are actually only a few things and they are: sunscreen, toothbrush and toothpaste, soap, moisturizer for both the face and body, books, gadgets you cannot live without like your smartphone and laptop, chargers, sunglasses, bathing suit, tops, shorts, underwear, sandals, and hat. Of course you cannot go without your mouthwash. Who knows you might meet some really interesting guys on your vacation.

A quality product of Unilab, Swish products consist of mouthwash and breath spray. You can take both the mouthwash and breath spray wherever you go but the spray would be well-suited for people on the go. Swish mouthwash has many variants (Icy Choco Mint, Mangosteen Mint, and Cinnamon Blast) and comes in many sizes (250 ml, 120 ml, and 35 ml). Swish is powered by Surefresh Technology that kills bad breath causing bacteria, removes plaque and tartar, and prevents gingivitis and other gum problems. Swish always leaves my breath smelling fresh all day, everyday. I also like Swish because it is alcohol-free so I do not get that painful burning sensation when I gargle and so I am able to gargle longer.

To be a part of the Swish community and to know more about their products and promos, please visit their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SwishPhilippines).

No comments: