Monday, August 20, 2012

Fun Afternoon at Newport Mall

My family and I took advantage of the holiday to spend some quality time at Newport Mall at Resorts World Manila. My sister and I went around to window shop and then ate some yummy Rocky Road and Pistachio crepe at Crepes & Cream. Then we met up with the rest of the gang to have merienda at Krazy Garlik. The Garlic and Anchovy Affection, Pepperoni Pizza, and Caesar Salad were all delicious. I was so caught up with all the food that I forgot to take pictures of them (you can't really blame me guys! LOL!). :) There's going to be another long weekend next week so we might go out again. I'm already looking forward to it.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

resorts world is really far from where i live but there are so many restos and shops to visit like that Krazy Garlik! Will check it out on my next visit!