Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector Trial Pack

Look at what just arrived right at my doorstep. It's the Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector VIP 28 day trial pack. I got this by signing up for the trial pack at Avon's Facebook page. I honestly forgot all about this already since that was about a month or two ago. But nevertheless it's a pleasant surprise. 

Avon says that the Anew Clinical Pro Line Corrector is their fastest wrinkle fighter ever. It's the first skincare with patented A-F33 or Amino Fill 33 that's exclusive to Avon and 100% of women who went through the trial showed results on fine wrinkles in 2 weeks. That's pretty amazing so I'm definitely joining in and start my 28 day trial today. 

Run down:

Day 1 - 7:  Deep wrinkles begin to fade in just 7 days.
Day 8 - 14:  100% of women showed improvement in fine wrinkles in just 14 days.
Day 15 - 21:  Reduces wrinkles in 3 dimensions: depth, length, and number.
Day 22 - 28:  6 out of 10 women who considered cosmetic procedure who tried this product said that it improved their skin so much they decided to postpone it.


No comments: