Saturday, February 2, 2013

Totally Effective: Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream

I follow my beauty regimen to a T. Even if I'm already too sleepy to put moisturizer in the evening, I tell myself that I have to do it or else my skin will get dry, sag, wrinkly and I'll look old. I'm currently using Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream. I've been using it for only a week. This actually isn't the brand I normally use but since I ordered a BDJ Box full of goodies and this Shiseido night cream is included, I decided to try this instead. I'll use up my sample in a week's time and I'll definitely buy the regular 1.7 oz container.

The Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Night Cream is an age defense night time moisturizer that creates a visible reduction in the appearance of existing wrinkles. Its advanced formula works while you sleep to promote a silky smooth skin texture by morning. I definitely need this because I'm in my 30's and have these tiny wrinkles around my mouth and eyes. The cream has a texture that makes applying it on the skin really easy. You'll be able to put it evenly because it glides on the skin. It doesn't sting when applied and has a pleasant smell.

It contains a breakthrough ingredient called Mukurossi Extract, which directly inhibits the activity of a wrinkle-triggering enzyme. Skin is made resistant to future signs of aging while existing wrinkles are visibly improved. Barely 7 days after using it, my wrinkles are less noticeable and my skin looks fresher and younger looking.

No comments: