Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Own Domain

A few days ago I bought my own domain Allthatsnice.info at easyDNS. I have seen so many bloggers earn so much because of blogging for advertisers and paid to blog sites. I even asked some of them why they have many writing opportunities while I don't have any. They told me that advertisers prefer blogs with their own domains and don't really care much for blogs hosted on blogspot and wordpress. I'm really envious of these bloggers and would love to earn enough money to pay my bills and buy some stuff. So I followed their advice and bought a $15 per year domain name. But now my predicament is I don't know what to do next. I don't know where to buy a web host and other technical stuff. I guess I got so excited and bought the domain without thinking of the other things that go with it. I would have to make some research first and ask some of my fellow bloggers for help. I've set a goal that within 3 months my new blog should already be up and running. Good luck to me.

No comments: