Friday, November 5, 2010

What About Weegy?

I haven't been posting as much as I would love to because I've been busy with so many stuff, mostly work related. I can't even get a haircut anymore or have my nails done (aaarrrggg!) or shop for a shirt (although I'd rather do that online coz it's cheaper). I need lots of moolah so I'm working harder (Christmas is almost here, yipee!). Thus, longer hours in front of my lappy. I've had some deliveries this week as well as finished some freelance work and the many other online earning gigs I have. I visited Pinoy Exchange and searched some more for earning sites and I saw Weegy.

Weegy.com is a community-based expert system that answers questions thrown by users. These users text Weegy.com questions and the experts immediately send back the answer from their computers. You can make money by becoming a Weegy expert, answering the questions sent. It's really simple to become one. Just fill out their online form. Once that's done, go to the "Expert" tab and wait for a question to come in. What I like about Weegy is that you can do other stuff while waiting for a question. Just keep that tab open. You'll know that a question has arrived once you hear a "DING" (sounds like a door bell). You only have 15 seconds to accept the question or else another expert will take it, so up your computer's volume.

Weegy experts are paid U.S. $0.20 (20 cents) for each conversation they accept and reply to except for those questions posted by other experts. It's not much but it sure adds up if you get to answer a lot of questions everyday. Don't worry about answering the questions since you can use Google to find the answers or you can simply answer it straight away if you know the answer. They also have a referral program that pays $0.50 for Weegy Pro and Weegy Research referrals.

You'll get paid via Paypal when your account reaches $20 or more. Payments are made on the 15th of each month.

Start earning now and sign up for a free account at Weegy.

No comments: