Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Learning from the Year 2010

We go through life learning continuously as we encounter new experiences along the way. Last year was particularly special because I've discovered many practical things that has made me a better person. I used to spend so much money shopping for things that I didn't really need but once my credit card bills started piling up, I decided to give up one of my cards and not bring my remaining cards when I go to the mall or dine out. This way I'll be forced to pay cash. Now I only shop for things that are necessary. I have also learned to manage my time quite well. Since I work from home I am able to get more things done. I get up very early in the morning and by late afternoon I'm able to accomplish all the tasks that are needed to be done. Lastly, I have learned to cook a decent meal. When I crave for food, I no longer reach the telephone and have food delivered. I whip up something simple but yummy to satisfy my hunger. Now I'm really excited about what 2011 has in store for me and the things that I can't wait to accomplish.

No comments: