Monday, February 21, 2011

My Fitness Goal This 2011

I'm a health buff alright. I don't have vices that would wreak havoc on my health such as smoking and drinking (this I do only occasionally). I'm also well aware of foods that would do more harm than good. I try to eat a well balanced diet and veer away from pork although there are times when I do eat a chunk or two. These days most of my diet consists of vegetables, fish, and lots of fruits. It may sound boring to others but hey I'm not getting any younger so I really do have to stick to food that I know would make me live longer. I come from a family of doctors so being conscious with my health is I guess something that is expected of me. With regards to my weight, I must say I've never had any problems with gaining unwanted pounds. On the contrary I do want to gain more weight because I think I am much too slim. I want to be curvier like Jennifer Lopez and Sophia Vergara. It's frustrating at times because even if I eat like a horse I never seem to gain much. This year I would definitely make it a priority to reach my ideal weight. I'm gonna increase my calorie consumption by eating more foods that are rich in healthy fats such as tuna and salmon, healthy protein such as lean meat and chicken, and healthy carbohydrates such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains. I know I should exercise more but I'm kinda lazy in that department. But this year I promise to lift weights so as to increase my muscle size. I'm so looking forward to achieving this fitness goal. I just hope that I don't encounter any bumps along the way.

No comments: