Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Home Remedies for Dark Circles Under the Eyes

I have trouble sleeping and would often stay awake until the wee hours of the morning. I have dark circles under my eyes that I really hate. But I'm trying to remedy that by using Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream and Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On. There are home remedies though which are way cheaper. Here are some of them:

1.) Use cold tea bags, apply them to the eyes for over 15 minutes everyday.
2.) Cut cucumber into slices, cool in the refrigerator and place on eyes for 10 minutes.
3.) Mix lemon juice, cucumber juice and lanolin cream together and then apply under the eyes.
4.) Put slices of oil-rich avocado under each eye.
5.) Mix equal quantities of corn flour and yoghurt and then apply.
6.) Mix ground almonds and milk, then apply.
7.) Eat lots of vegetables and drink lots of water.

No comments: