Wednesday, August 22, 2012

VirtaPay Debit Card Program

I've been a member of VirtaPay for years now and I don't really take them seriously because until now I haven't received a single penny of "real money" from them even though I already have over $6,000 in my account. They are currently developing their debit card system wherein you can use it to buy stuff in different merchants. But they haven't reached their growth target yet so they haven't started their beta testing. During the beta testing phase, the debit card system will only be available to Premium members. This is a special reward for Premium members because they have given a higher level of participation, contribution and identity verification. To become a premium member, one must activate Ad Sharing and pay a one-time fee. I'm going to take a wait and see attitude with this one. It's better to be safe than sorry.

No comments: