Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Everyday Beauty Products

I don't really consider myself vain, well maybe somewhere in between :) I'm already in my 30's so it's just natural that I take care of my skin more diligently. And besides looking good makes a woman more confident. I follow my skin regimen to a T and eat all the right foods (except when I eat out of course!). I also drink lots of water so I won't look "dry" and I never forget my daily dose of Vitamins C and E, courtesy of Healthy Options Antioxidants and Myra 400 E.

My everyday beauty products are: Myra Vitawhite Whitening Hand and Body Lotion, Myra Vitawhite Face Lotion, Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream, Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On, Placenta Herbal Soap, and Celeteque Dermoscience Brightening Facial Wash. I swear at how effective Placenta soap is at making my skin fairer in just 7 days. I don't have much skin problems like acne but I do have dark circles under my eyes (as you can see in the picture) which I try hard to remedy by religiously using the Pond's Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream and Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On.

I'm sure all you ladies have your share of favorite products. Care to share?









5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh myra e! i always want to try their products, should definitely try it soon. is your eye cream effective? i have dark puffy undereyes too

The Mommy Roves said...

i love myra e too! great daily products love <3

Rovie, The Bargain Doll

Unknown said...

I use Celeteque too! :) How's the Garnier eye roll on? Is it effective?

CrescentFire said...

Oooh we all have our own 'daily regimen' :> Hiyangan lang! On my part, I'm most 'hiyang' to Olay or Ponds products :D

Sumi Go said...

Sis, is the Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-On effective? I have some problems with my undereye area too :( Anyway, as for me I use Cetaphil and a lemon bar alternately, then Nivea for moisturizer.. ^^