Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dinner via City Delivery

Last night I ordered a Mighty AJ's Beef Burger and Country Fries with Chili con carne and Melted Cheese from Icebergs courtesy of City Delivery. This is only the second time I ordered from City Delivery because their minimum delivery used to be P500. I find that too steep and I think many will agree with me on this. But since they changed it to P300, I'll definitely order more often now. I'm actually looking forward to trying their wide selection of restaurants. I'm tired of ordering from the usual fast food chains, and eating food from well known restaurants in the city right at the comforts of my home is certainly a welcome thought.

For those who don't know what City Delivery is, it's a comprehensive delivery service provider that brings customers their favorite restaurant food. If you're not in a hurry to eat, you can probably stand waiting for 1 hour and 30 minutes for your food to be delivered. It's not advisable to order from them if you're too hungry. Anyhow, City Delivery caters to most major areas within Metro Manila. If you choose a restaurant that's not in your area or city, you'll be charged with a higher minimum fee.

You can order in several ways. You may call their delivery hotline 87878, order online at www.citydelivery.ph, order via SMS (09176387878 or 09255587878), and order via their iPhone app which can be downloaded for free from the App Store.  



No comments: