Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My New Samsung Galaxy S Duos

I've been saving up for a new phone for quite a while and finally bought one last week. I don't want those too fancy ones since they're too expensive. A phone that has all the features I need at a really great price is what I want. Good thing Samsung has this ongoing Great Mobile Sale from March 8 to April 14, 2013 where you can enjoy great discounts and Galaxy bundles of their great mobile products. This summer sale is available in mobile and gadget stores including SM Appliance. Anyhow, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S Duos for P9,490 (originally priced at P9,990) at e Phone Store. So far I'm satisfied with my phone and haven't encountered any problems. Here are some of its features:

OS:   Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
3G Network:  HSDPA 900 / 2100 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
SIM:   Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Card Slot:  microSD, up to 32 GB
Internal Memory:   4 GB (1.8 GB user available), 768 MB RAM
Speed:   HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN:   Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth, USB
Camera:   5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
GPS:   Yes, with A-GPS support
Geo-tagging
Video Player
Radio
MP3 Player
Battery:  Stand-by:  Up to 445 h (2G) / Up to 330 h (3G)
              Talk time:   Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 7 h 25 min (3G)
















No comments: