Sunday, March 10, 2013

Plains & Prints Online Shop

Since I love shopping I'm constantly in search of new online stores to shop in. I recently discovered that Plains & Prints already have theirs. Although I haven't bought any items yet, seeing all their beautiful collection makes me really excited and I'm sure that I'll purchase something from them within the month. Just like their many branches, their online store sell tops, dresses, pants, shorts, skirts, bags, pouches, bangles, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces, and fragrances. 

They provide free shipping for a minimum local purchase of P1,000. Delivery time for local shipping will take 4-5 working days and at least 7 working days for international shipping. Payment methods include Paypal, GCash, Dragonpay, LBC, SM, M. Lhuillier, and bank deposit. 

Plains & Prints' LA Collection, Summer Soiree, and Spring and Summer 2013 are really worth taking a look. The styles and colors are great for casual and office wear and makes every woman look fashionable and chic.













No comments: