Sunday, June 9, 2013

Eazy Fashion Shopping

As a way of rewarding myself for working so hard, I want to shop til I drop. This is my ultimate stress reliever so even if I spend a lot I don't really feel bad. As long as I'm within my budget, I'm okay with that. Besides there's always Eazy Fashion to shop in. I'm amazed at how affordable all their products are aside from being so cute and all so girly. They have tons of items like apparel, footwear, undergarments, bags, wallets, gadget accessories, iPad  Covers, iPhone Cases, earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets and bangles, beauty products, hair accessories, sunglasses and a lot more. I also like the fact that they place the SRP and wholesale prices on each item.

The reason for putting the wholesale price is because you can be a reseller with Eazy Fashion even with very little capital. The requirements to be one is easy. Buy 6 items and up and you can already get the wholesale price. 

Furthermore, shipping is free for every P1,000 single purchase. They ship on the same day if payment was made before 10 am. Payment methods include GCash, BDO Deposit, LBC Pera Padala, BPI Bank Deposit, Paypal, and credit card.



No comments: