Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Sizzlin' Pepper Steak Experience

I was able to spend some bonding time with my nephew last week at the Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila before classes started. I first went to Fab Salon to have a manicure while he played at GameZoo. Then we decided to have our merienda at The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak. The good thing about going to this mall is that it's not too crowded and people are able to enjoy the time spent with their family. There were just a few customers and we were seated in a comfortable corner of the resto. I must say that their menu is quite extensive and I didn't know what to order at first. There were just so many dishes I wanted to try but since I was hungry I decided to go with their bestseller, the Beef Pepper Rice. We also ordered the Sizzlin' Soya Cream Tuna, Classic Carbonara, Chicken Caesar Salad, and Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.

I was kinda surprised at how fast they served our food, which I thought was a big plus. Everything we ordered was delicious especially the Beef Pepper Rice. The service was also good, with everyone smiling and catering to our every whim. The resto was not that big but it's cozy. The prices are a bit steep though and some people might get discouraged. But I thought that it was worth it because I enjoyed the food. I really don't mind paying extra if my palate is fully satisfied. I'll definitely come back at The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak for more of their sizzlin dishes. 





No comments: