Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Free Accessories from Romwe and eFoxCity

I finally got the necklace I ordered from eFoxCity's Free Jewelry Program. I simply wrote an article about eFoxCity and their products, placed a banner on my blog, and registered for a free account and they let me choose any item I want from their wide selection of items. I chose this really cute Euro Style Triangle Round Neck Multi-Coloured Necklace which I know will look great on any shirt. I also got the free earrings from Romwe that I got for posting about their giveaway on my Facebook page. I can't wait to wear my new accessories! Imagine not paying a single cent and I have these beautiful stuff.



Euro Style Triangle Round Neck Muti-Coloured Necklack - See more at: http://www.efoxcity.com/euro-style-triangle-round-neck-muti-coloured-necklack-sp49056.html#sthash.C2XO8kHA.dpuf
Euro Style Triangle Round Neck Muti-Coloured Necklack - See more at: http://www.efoxcity.com/euro-style-triangle-round-neck-muti-coloured-necklack-sp49056.html#sthash.C2XO8kHA.dpuf

No comments: