Tuesday, July 13, 2010

House of Flair The Birthday Dash Promo


Another exciting promo for all House of Flair Facebook fans. Win fabulous prizes at the Birthday Dash Promo. Deadline of submission of entries is on July 25, 2010 and winner will be announced on July 26, 2010. Simply answer why you should win and why you love House of Flair then provide the link of the contest. You can use Multiply, your personal blog, Notes in Facebook, etc. to blog about the contest. Then post the link of your entry in the Comments section of the contest (http://houseofflair.multiply.com/journal/item/49/Birthday_Dash) or paste in on House of Flair's Facebook Fan Page wall.

To know more simply click the link:

http://houseofflair.multiply.com/journal/item/49/Birthday_Dash


As part of the contest mechanics, I am answering these questions:

I should win Dash's Birthday Loot Bag because honestly I'm a little short on cash right now and could use a little "perk-me-up". Winning these things would definitely lift my spirits.

I love the House of Flair because I can buy great brands such as Sephora, Victoria's Secret and Forever 21 without leaving my home and it's delivered right at my doorstep. I can also pay via Globe Gcash which I couldn't do in department stores.

2 comments:

moonstar said...

where can i get the codes of your badge, so i can put it in my site. thanks, thanks.

Lourdes Espanol said...

Hi! You can find it here. Thanks!

http://s1042.photobucket.com/albums/b424/prettylass8831/?action=view&current=Blogpic-1.jpg