Saturday, July 31, 2010

New Orleans Bourbon Street Steaks & Oysters



Last Friday my friend and I went to New Orleans Bourbon Street Steaks & Oysters for a late lunch. Upon entering we were greeted by smiling faces and a nice ambiance. The room was dimly lit and there were artistic drawings on the walls. We ordered the sizzling hot and yummy Rockefeller Oyster, Caesar Salad, and the Baked and Blackened Chicken (delicious roasted chicken with grilled veggies and roasted garlic mashed potatoes). The food tastes heavenly and the serving is more than enough for two people. I like the fact that the food was reasonably priced and that the place was not crowded. I was able to enjoy my meal immensely.

New Orleans Bourbon Street Steaks & Oysters is located at Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila. Call them at Tel. No. (02) 856-4326 and get to experience the tastes of New Orleans.


No comments: