Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What I Want For My Birthday and Why

What do you want to have for your birthday and why? This is a question I often ask myself when my birthday is just around the corner. It would sound quite dramatic and cliche if I tell you guys that I have everything I want and need. But the thing is, I do. I have my very loving family and friends around me and we're all happy and healthy. That's really more than enough for me. But sometimes my techie side kicks in and I just can't help but think of how I'll be able to afford or pay for the gadget I want.

It may come as a surprise that I don't have an iPod yet since everyone I know owns one. I'm also a music lover so this is something that I've been dying to buy for the longest time and it would really help me to relax when I'm feeling edgy. An iPod Nano with a built-in camera would really make me happy on my birthday. If someone doesn't give me one, then it's high time that I reward myself on my birthday and go to the nearest Apple iPod store.

”BloggityBoop

1 comment:

joy said...

hope your wish come true...