Friday, July 9, 2010

Special Day at the Oakroom Restaurant





Two weeks ago I won 2 gift certificates from Spot.ph for a complimentary breakfast buffet at the Oakroom Restaurant located at the Oakwood Premier Jo - Nostalg Center. I was able to finally use them yesterday with my friend Jenny. Though it took us a while to get to Oakwood which is in Ortigas coming from Pasay City because of the traffic (we left at 8:30 am), we arrived on time with still a lot of food left on the buffet table. The hotel itself looked really nice and elegant and the staff are polite. There were only a handful of people in the restaurant which is what I preferred since I hate crowded places. Oakroom Restaurant is spacious and bright with beautiful furnishings all around. Immediately after we were ushered to our seats near the buffet table, we proceeded to get our food. There was a wide array of food like bacon, frankfurters, omelette, carbonara, different kinds of bread and danish pastries, as well as assorted nuts. We chose to drink orange and mango juices instead of coffee and tea. Everything was delicious and I was so full after the meal. I also liked the restaurant's ambiance which is elegant but not really intimidating. Overall it was a wonderful dining experience that I hope would happen again.

Oakroom Restaurant is located at the 6th Floor of Oakwood Premier Jo - Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. You can call them at 637-7888 or 910-8888 local 8604.





No comments: