Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At Home Microdermabrasion System

I bought this last year because I was so busy with work that even if I wanted to, I couldn't go to a spa. Although I don't use it as much as I should, it's still awesome. I just love this product because as early as the first day of using it I've already seen the results. My skin looks clearer and smoother. After the first week, it seemed as if I was a few years younger than my real age. Then after a few more weeks, some of the lines in my forehead and near my mouth just disappeared. I used to have blackheads on my nose that a facial couldn't remove but they disappeared after a few weeks of using this product. And my pores looked visibly smaller. This microdermabrasion system contains three components: Advanced Solutions Micro Oxide Crystallized Cream (promotes surface cell renewal), Advanced Solutions Soft Foam Sponge Head (distributes the cream evenly on the skin) and Advanced Solutions System Applicator (has two speeds that you can control according to your preference). If you want your skin to glow and look younger, then use this microdermabrasion system.  

No comments: