Sunday, November 25, 2012

Snoe Beauty Products

I went to SM Sucat yesterday to get some GCash and to bond with my nephew. As we were having merienda, I noticed the new Snoe Beauty Store just across. I didn't plan on buying anything and initially just looked around their merchandise. I like that the store looks so cute and well put together. There are some really interesting stuff there like the Snoe White Vitamin C-rich Calamansi Whitening Detox Clay Mask, Here comes the Sunblock SPF 45 Singkamas Lotion, Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil, Happy Heels Foot Whitening Therapy Set, and Whipped Body Frosting SPF15 Whitening – Strawberry Smoothie. They have so many hair and body products that I didn't know where to look. 

Snoe Beauty products have high quality ingredients that are affordable. I love the way their products are packaged. They look expensive and classy. I've been wanting to buy false eyelashes for the longest time so when I saw that they had some, I bought one right away. 

I'd definitely come back and buy more stuff at Snoe Beauty. I can't wait!





No comments: