Sunday, November 18, 2012

No, Thank You: KFC Mac and Cheese Bites

I didn't want to eat fish that my sister was cooking so I opted to have some food delivered. I wanted to eat a Taco Salad from Wendy's but after the CSR told me that the minimum order should be worth P1,000, I immediately said "no, thank you" and said goodbye. Can you just believe that?! Ridiculous, right? So instead I ordered from KFC (I had Chicken Ala King, Chicken Salad, and KFC Mac and Cheese Bites). This is the first time I had the KFC Mac and Cheese Bites, 5 bite-sized treats with a crunchy outside and a center filled with soft macaroni and creamy cheese. I unfortunately didn't like it. The taste was too strong for me. The mix of flavors was overpowering and it was salty. It's what you call in Tagalog "nakaka umay". I actually got to eat only 1. But that's just my opinion so you guys are free to try it for yourselves. People have different preferences when it comes to taste anyway. :)






No comments: