Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Top 100 Pinoy Blogs

I blog mainly to satisfy my love for writing. It's also a means of reaching out to others and sharing whatever thoughts I have on certain things. No matter how trivial they are. So it came as a pleasant surprise to be included in the list of the top 100 Pinoy Blogs for October in the blog 100 Pinoy Blogs That Matter. It really was totally unexpected.

100 Pinoy Blogs that Matter is a monthly ranking of the most-read Filipino blogs. The rankings are based solely on web traffic via the Alexa traffic data. My blog is ranked number 75. I hope I'll be able to maintain my ranking if not improve it. This wouldn't have been possible if not for all the people who visit my blog. Thanks everyone!

If you guys want to see the rest of the list, please visit this post.






No comments: