Saturday, December 29, 2012

Accessory Shopping at My Everyday Fashion

I've been browsing different online shops for a necklace that's both stylish and affordable. I first checked out items in ebay and Zalora then looked at some shops in Facebook but couldn't find anything I liked. Then I decided to visit themall.ph. It's a marketplace where different items from various brands are sold. This really cute gold orange necklace from one of their shops called My Everyday Fashion caught my fancy. It costs P390. The search is over coz I'll definitely buy this one.

Many other products such as apparel, bags, belts, shades, earrings, bangles, rings etc. are being sold at My Everyday Fashion. I think I'll buy more than just the necklace. They accept payments via BPI and BDO deposit and GCash.

No comments: