Thursday, December 27, 2012

Looking Forward to 2013, the Year of the Snake

The year 2013 is the Year of the Water Snake. Astrology experts say that saving money and being thrifty should be the top priorities. They also say that people should use their talents wisely. For those who are planning to get married or begin a business partnership, carefully investigate the other person's finances and background before signing any papers.

The Chinese animal signs considered as the luckiest during the Year of the Water Snake are the Rat and Dog. When it comes to romance, the Dragon will be the luckiest. In terms of wealth, the animal signs Tiger, Ox, and Horse will be very lucky. The not so lucky animal signs include the Rabbit, Rooster, Sheep, Monkey, Pig and Snake.

I hope this holds true since I was born in the year of the Ox. I'm so looking forward to many more blessings and good health not just for myself but for my family. But of course I won't rely on luck alone. I'll definitely be working harder next year.



1 comment:

The Mommy Roves said...

hala im not lucky next year :( but ill do something about this so good luck will go to me :)

Rovie
The Bargain Doll
:)