Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sample Room Products

It seems like every beauty junkee has already availed themselves of free samples from Sample Room. I wanted to get mine the first hour that the site became live but unfortunately when I registered almost all the samples were already out of stock. I had to wait for a week for them to restock. Finally, I received my samples a few days ago. I got the Kiehl's Açaí Damage-Correcting Moisturizer for 60 pts. and the Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Women for 30 pts. I have yet to try the Kiehl moisturizer but I'm sure it's gonna be effective. I love the smell of the CK Eternity perfume. It doesn't have that overpowering smell that gives you a headache. 

I'm gonna review these products so that I'll receive more points to add to my remaining 10. They have new samples that I'm dying to try. Sign up at Sample Room if you haven't.








No comments: