Monday, October 29, 2012

A BDJ Box for All

I read a blog post about the BDJ Box and immediately subscribed right away. It really looks as though I'm gonna get my money's worth or better yet I paid so much less than the true value of a box full of top notch beauty products. Among the featured brands are Benefit Cosmetics, Calvin Klein Fragrances, L'Oreal Paris, Garnier, Pevonia Botanica, Guerlain, Shiseido, Schwarzkopf, Syoss, and Yves Rocher. For those who haven't heard of the BDJ Box, it's a box containing 5-6 beauty items (specifically hand-picked for your skin and hair needs) delivered right at your doorstep once you subscribe. You can then make reviews of the products and earn points that you can use later on.

I paid P480 for a 1 month prepaid subscription which is renewable monthly. There are prepaid and postpaid subscription plans to choose from. Subscribers can pay through these payment methods:  

BPI, BDO, Metrobank, RCBC, Unionbank, Chinabank, EastWest, UCPB, PNB, GCash, Smart Money, Bancnet, Megalink, LBC, SM Retail Group, Paypal Money

I'm pretty excited to get my box soon. If you want to subscribe or simply check out the other details, please visit BDJ Box.


No comments: