Saturday, October 20, 2012

Loving The Walking Dead

I'm a big fan of the series The Walking Dead. Last night's premiere episode for Season 3 on Fox was totally worth the wait (season 2 ended in mid 2012) and gives viewers a glimpse of how exciting this season will be. There are new characters and bigger obstacles and challenges for Rick, Lori, Carl, Glenn, Daryl, Carol, T-Dog, Maggie, Beth, and Hershel. There are definitely a lot of things to look forward to this season. I can't wait for next week's episode. I wonder if Hershel will survive being bitten by a zombie and getting his leg amputated by Rick. I kinda feel irritated with Rick because he shouldn't have brought Hershel to clear out the prison. Oh well, let's just tune in next week and see what happens.

5 comments:

shykulasa said...

I'm a big fan as well and I can totally relate to your sentiments about Hershel, really feel bad for the old guy, hope it works!

shykulasa said...

I'm a huge fan as well and I really feel bad for Hershel, I hope it worked, I dont like another old guy leaving the series!

The Mommy Roves said...

Love the walking dead too! sadly havent had time to watch it lately! missed season 2 and i heard there's season 3 already :(

Rovie
The Bargain Doll
:)

Lizzie said...

I'm a fan too but I've been busy the past months and now I have a lot of catching up to do.

YANI said...

My cousin is also a big fan of this so I usually get some info about this series from her. will find time to catch up :)