Saturday, October 13, 2012

My New Starmobile Engage Tablet

Finally, I bought myself a tablet yesterday that I can use for random stuff after my netbook gets "tired". I actually bought it for the specific reason of using it to read ebooks. I contemplated on buying a Samsung Galaxy Tab but it's too expensive just to be used as an ebook reader. I wanted something simpler and of course more budget friendly. The Starmobile Engage tablet has a lot of features that makes its price of P5,990 quite worth it. Here are some of them:

 1.)  7.0" Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
 2.)  Capacitive Multi Touch Display
 3.)  WiFi
 4.)  3 MP Camera
 5.)  Multimedia (MP3 Player, Voice Recorder, supports Flash Player)
 6.)  Social Media (Facebook, MSN, Twitter, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, YouTube)
 7.)  Expandable memory up to 32 GB
 8.)  Google Play Store
 9.)  Supports USB Modem
10.)  Up to 100 hours standby time and 3 hours video time







No comments: