Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

In this part of the world Halloween or All Souls Day has always been celebrated as a spooky occasion where you're given the chance to remember the souls of your dearly departed loved ones by offering a prayer for them or going to the cemetery. I never really saw it as a fun occasion where you get to wear weird and scary costumes. Not until my nephew JB asked me to go trick or treating with him at SM Mall of Asia. He begged me to buy a costume for him, which I gladly did. Seeing his face light up at the sight of the skeleton costume is priceless. He was so excited about getting all those candies from different stores and seeing other kids wearing costumes. After a few hours of walking then eating at Shakeys we decided to go home. JB was so tired that when his head touched the pillow he just immediately went to sleep.

Here are some pictures of him wearing the costume. I didn't have the chance to take a picture of him at the mall since all he wanted to do was get candies. Hehe..




No comments: