Friday, October 15, 2010

Outsourcing Job

I have been kinda anxious and definitely tired this past two days because of a freelance job as a Facebook Researcher I applied for. I just hope that I get accepted because the three-stage phase for qualifying for the job was really quite difficult. I did a lot of research work, writing, and analyzing. I'm not gonna mention the job at this point since I'm not sure if I'm gonna get it but for sure I'll blog about it once I get accepted. The outsourcing job pays through Paypal and they're a legit company. I searched in Facebook for people who did the same project for the company and they assured me that they indeed paid workers. All I can do now is wait for the result and I'm praying that they get in touch with me asap since I waited two days for the result of the second phase. Imagine 2 days of anticipation! Anyway, I'm also excited and really looking forward to this job. 

No comments: