Sunday, January 6, 2013

Beauty and the Beast 2012 TV Series

I used to watch the old version of Beauty and the Beast starring Linda Hamilton. Now I'm also watching the new version starring Kristin Kreuk as Catherine Chandler or Beauty. I also like this version because it's a modernized version. Catherine is a detective here and she gets to kick ass. Jay Ryan who plays Vincent Keller (Beast) is so hot. He was part of a military experiment that went wrong that's why he transforms every time he gets mad. The two main stars look good together and I'm quite excited what will happen next to their characters and all the other things that will unfold.

1 comment:

Sharina said...

Thanks for introducing this show to me! :) I love watching TV shows - havent heard of this one yet :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR!
♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom