Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My 2nd Bubblews Payment

I received my second payment from Bubblews last night. I was pleasantly surprised to receive it this soon because the first time I redeemed, I received an echeck in my email and waited for five days for it to clear. I actually started to have misgivings about this site because of some negative posts I have read. Some members wrote that they weren't paid while others say that some of their redemptions were paid while others were not. I didn't want to waste my time and effort so I didn't post as much as I could and only posted when I had time. But I guess all my doubts were laid to rest when I received this payment. One lesson I've learned is to think positive. If you know that you didn't violate any of their rules, rest assured that they will definitely pay you. But I also wish that they have a clearer set of rules so that some bloggers who didn't receive their payments won't be at a loss as to the reason why they didn't receive theirs. Anyhow, I'm happy I received mine and will surely write more posts for Bubblews again.



No comments: