Friday, January 11, 2013

Celeteque DermoScience Restorative Firming Day Cream SPF15

As I was rummaging through my drawer yesterday, I saw this unused box of Celeteque DermoScience Restorative Firming Day Cream SPF15. It was a prize I got from a blog contest I won last year. I'm using another brand that's why I forgot all about it. A lot of users have attested to the effectiveness of this day cream so I'm thinking of trying it. I'll definitely post a review once I test it.

According to the Celeteque website,  Celeteque DermoScience Restorative Firming Day Cream SPF15   has Phytocelltec and Rye Seed Extract that help restore the skin’s natural lifting properties, leaving the skin more firm. It contains UVA/UVB Sunscreens that provide SPF15 for protection against the harmful effects of the sun that may lead to premature skin aging. These ingredients restore overall skin’s youthful look and vitality. This day cream sells for P899.




No comments: