Sunday, January 20, 2013

Loving My Nail Art from Nailaholics

I've been so busy with my writing job that I haven't had time to update my blog. But I can no longer put off writing my experience last Friday at Nailaholics (SM Sucat). Despite of the fact that I love having my nails done,  I haven't tried nail art. I've been seeing a lot of DIY pictures on Facebook and have been increasingly curious about it. I love everything pretty so I decided that I want it done on my nails too. I even bought a starter's kit on ebay. I originally did not intend to go to the salon last Friday but as I was strolling in the mall, I figured out that now is the right time to have my nails done since I didn't want to shop again. 

I love Nailaholics because the place is so cozy and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. Their SM Sucat branch is quite small but when I went there, only a few customers were around so they were able to do their job on me right away. They had a bunch of beautiful designs that's why I kinda had a hard time choosing. But there was this one really cute design with flowers and gold dust that caught my attention so I chose that. My manicurist, Maricel, was very competent and meticulous that's why my nail art came out so beautifully. I totally love it! Some people might think twice in availing of this service since it's quite pricey (I paid P240) but I personally think it's worth it. I can't stop looking at my nails. They have tons of other services so please check out their website







No comments: