Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tomato Online Purchase

I have always loved Tomato's products. That is why when I received an email this morning saying that they are having a one day 20% discount on all their items online, I immediately went to their store and bought the earrings I have been drooling over for days now.

This is my first time to shop at Tomato Online Store and it was really easy. I added the item in my cart and proceeded to fill out all the pertinent information then chose my payment method. That's it. They emailed me the invoice number along with the steps on how to pay. I followed the simple steps and emailed back the invoice number and GCash reference number (since I paid via GCash). Now all I have to do is sit back, relax and wait for my earrings to arrive.

Tomato sells clothes, accessories, watches, wallets, bags, etc. They ship all over the Philippines as well as in other countries worldwide. Accepted payment methods are credit card, PayPal or over-the-counter bank deposit.
Gypsy Disc Hoops (P200)










No comments: