Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Bag Raid With Kleenex

About two weeks ago I joined a contest by Kleenex Philippines on Facebook. Up for grabs are Longchamp, Kate Spade and Zatchels Satchel bags. Since I really want a Zatchels Satchel as a replacement for my laptop bag, I joined. All that was needed to do was to take a picture of my bag and its contents along with a Kleenex product. There was a preliminary judging where qualified entries were screened. The next phase of the contest is now up and running and guess what? My entry is included!

Now here's the hard part. To win, I again need all of your help or votes. If you want me to win simply do the following:

1.) Like Kleenex Philippines.
2.) Click The Bag Raid with Kleenex tab on the left side.
3.) Click Vote Now and allow the application.
4.) Go to the Be Protected tab and vote for my entry Espanol, Ma. Lourdes (http://www.facebook.com/KleenexPhilippines?sk=app_270844369622986)

Online voting starts November 18 until December 10, 2011.

There will be 3 winners per category. Announcement of winners will be on December 15, 2011.

This will definitely be a great gift this Christmas if ever I win. So help me guys!

No comments: