Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bulgogi Brothers Experience


I haven't seen my best friend in a while. I think the last time we saw each other was two months ago. When she texted me yesterday and invited me to have lunch with her I immediately said yes. We originally planned to go to Azuthai but it was still closed so we proceeded to Greenbelt 5. We walked around to look for a nice place to dine in, somewhere comfortable and where we can chat the day away. We decided to eat at Bulgogi Brothers since I'd like to try Korean food.

The ambiance was nice and the interior was simple yet cozy. The service was good as well, they were all attentive to our needs. The food was really delicious as well. I didn't expect it to be that good. We ordered Sogogi Japchae, Sogogi Beoseot Bokkeum, Bulgogi Bibimbap and had some watermelon shake. The price was also reasonable enough.

After having a good time at Bulgogi Brothers, I would definitely come back and try all the other dishes they have. I suggest you guys follow suit and visit Bulgogi Brothers.





2 comments:

Elvirah said...

Its an excitement when you see friends after a long time. And the place where you meet also adds to the day. Whenever i get to see my friends after a long time i'd also make sure to make the day most memorable by choosing the right place to visit.

http://www.rachelspassion.blogspot.com

Lourdes Espanol said...

You're definitely right.